Sunday, September 04, 2011

Boating


We had a very fun boating trip this year with our friends on the Ohio river.  All the kids had a lot of fun, and even as I type this Connor is freaking out cause he want to go "weee" again. 

Connor went out on the tube for the first time with Daddy.
I took video of them too.

Bryson loved going out on the tube and would go with Aidan so that he could go fast.  He would keep giving us a thumbs up for us to go faster.  They went out a couple of times to get dragged.
Here is a video of them out on the tube, it is kinda crazy since I'm sitting on the boat which gets pretty bumpy as we are going to create bumps for them, but you can just see how much fun he is having.

Megan and Lacey went out together.  Lacey does not like going fast and as soon as the boat would start to move she would have her thumb going down to slow down.  We just ended up not paying attention to her thumb and would pull them, they had fun and even went out again.

Bryson was also daring this time and wanted to try water skiing.  Unfortunately he never got up, but none of the kids could, we think that we may have to tie the other end to the boat instead of holding it, it just didn't seem to work out too well.  Someday tho!  He only tried once and when he got pulled under water he didn't want to do it again.  I don't blame him, he got further then I have.  I'm proud of him!


Josh of course got out and showed off his skills.  Here are a few of his jumps.  I missed a lot of them since he was jumping so fast that by the time I got the picture his head was either out of it or his whole body completely.  But I think that some of these shots are still good.

We always have a blast boating with our friends and look forward to more trips next year.

1 comment:

Linda Kelly said...

Those are some pretty wild boating skills!