Trying to take advantage of the last days of summer we went to the pool to stay cool. We were so proud of Bryson for going down the big slides all by himself. Megan loved racing him down the slides. Connor enjoyed jumping into the water over and over again.
I can't believe that Megan started 3rd grade this year! Megan was so excited to go back to school to see all her friends. She has a great teacher, Mrs. Weber, which gets confused with last years teacher Mrs Weaver. We are so proud of Megan and for all of the hard work that she puts in at school, she loves to be the teacher's helper and seems to be friends with everyone. We look forward to another fun year of school.
Bryson is in Preschool again! Bryson was so excited to go back to school. With his birthday in December he didn't make the cut off to start kindergarten so he gets to be in preschool again. He got a new teacher this year, Mrs. Jan and his two teacher helpers, Mrs. Teresa & Mrs. Beatty (it's pronounced bae-de) He had Mrs Beatty last year as a helper and a few of the same friends in his class that were returning students as well. But he was excited to have the same bus driver again who we love, Mr. Dave.
I also wanted to share the decorations from a baby shower that I threw for my good friend Tiffany. It was really fun to decorate and be creative. I was very grateful for the help that I received from my friend Rhonda with all the rain drops, I couldn't have done it without her. I think that everything turned out really cute, thanks to all the ideas I got off of Pinterest. We served Oreo balls (becoming one of my favorite), fruit kabobs, mixed nuts & pretzel M&Ms. I was sad that I wasn't able to get my blanket done for the baby before the shower, but I got it done before she was born this week! I am very grateful for such a wonderful friend, who was worth all the time put in to put this together.




1 comment:
Very cute Lex. I'm impressed. I LOVE pintrest!!! One of my new addictions!!
Post a Comment