We were able to go see Santa Claus at Connor's speech School this morning. He was a GREAT Santa and the kids loved him.
They also had stuff for the kids to do while you waited for your turn with Santa, the kids got to decorate a Christmas tree, decorate (or eat) cookies, eat donuts & hot chocolate & get your face painted.
Bryson asked Santa for a hot wheels set, one that goes around the whole neighborhood like he saw on his Uncle Jacob's computer. (thanks Jacob!) After everyone had a turn Bryson went back up and talked to Santa about our Elf on the Shelf, Buddy. He asked if he said that he was good and Santa said yes, then he asked if Megan has been good and he said yes, then he asked about Connor and he said that Connor isn't big enough to know good and bad so he is automatically on the good list. Too bad I didn't slip Santa the list of naughty things the kids had done before so he could tell them to stop doing those things. I'll have to remember that for next time. If they won't listen to me then maybe they will listen to Santa.
Megan asked Santa for a My Generation doll & a Bullseye doll for her Jessie doll. Her list kept changing every time we asked, but that is what she asked for so now it can't change.
I love watching the kids faces as they see Santa, Megan still gets excited, but I'm not sure if Connor really has caught on. I hope that this can last for a few more years! Merry Christmas!





2 comments:
What an adorable Santa! Those pictures you captured are so sweet. So so cute.
That is the best looking Santa I have ever seen! What a treasure to have such wonderful pictures of your kids with him. Good idea about giving him a list of the naughty and nice things!
Post a Comment