Friday, July 06, 2007

Fireworks!

We had a fun 4th of July lighting off fireworks. We didn't get any pictures after the fireworks started since Bryson kept crying. He was really funny, because he would start to cry because of the sound, but he wanted to watch the fireworks. He ended up falling asleep by the end of it when the big fireworks were going off. Megan also got scared at the end when we did the finale, she didn't like the sound. But we had a fun time hanging out with our friends and watching these amazing fireworks go off.

Megan loved the sparklers, but kept it far from her.
I think that she was a little scared of it.
Cache, Porter, Megan & Bryson
Silly kids!
Watching the first set of fountain fireworks go off.

1 comment:

sheena said...

Megan is so cute with her sparkler! I hated those things when I was little!