Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Wedding

We came out to California for Josh's brother wedding. Mike and Christy were married on Saturday July 14th, and Megan was invited to be a flower girl. She LOVED wearing her special dress and posing for pictures. I hope that you enjoy all the pictures since there are A LOT of them.


Mike & Christy
Megan & Loraya
The flower girls!


Bryson & Josh



4 Generation Picture

Josh(Dad), Great Grandpa Kelly, Grandpa Kelly & Bryson

All the extended family that was there!


Josh and his family



The Wedding Party

THE RECEPTION

Dancing with Carson (Son of Sheila who works for Josh's Dad)

Dancing during the "Money Dance" but got cut in right when I took the picture

Josh, Megan & Grandma Kelly

It is the end of the night, Megan was REALLY tired
Christy & Megan
Can you tell that Megan is tired?

3 comments:

Frampton Family said...

Aw! Your Cali trip looks like great fun. It was prbably nice to spend a little time with family. I would give anything to do that. The kids look darling. Thanks for all the pictures lately. I can't wait to see the inside of your house. It probably feels so good to finally move in.

sheena said...

Megan looks so cute in her little dress! I love your guys' house--have fun unpacking!

Anonymous said...

Lex,
Everyone looks so pretty! I love her wedding dress and Mike looks handsome too. You all look like you had a great time! Now everyone is married in Josh's family I guess all we have left is Tosha and BJ that will be awhile! Megan looks so adorable in her dress! She is growing up so fast! She is so beautiful! I'm counting down the days until we can come and see you! I love you so much!

Jess