Saturday, September 15, 2007

Birthday Party!

Megan had her birthday party on the day of her birthday and invited 11 other friends to come. Megan wanted a Dora the Explorer birthday party this year, so I spent lot of time finding the perfect things to do. (I actually found a Dora birthday website where I got all of my ideas. Dora Party Ideas) So I spent a lot of time preparing for this party that was a one hour whirlwind adventure. But surprisingly we had everything done and ready before the party started and were able to snap a few pictures. (Thanks Josh and my sister Jess for your help! :-)






Crossing Frog pond by putting the puzzle pieces in the bridge so they could cross over.

Waiting to enter the Spooky Forest


After the spooky forest they entered Cupcake Cave, which we didn't get a picture of, ooops! What do you expect with 12 kids running around!
Okay, I just found this picture with our Cupcake Cave in the background, it was a tunnel they had to crawl through till they found the cupcakes at the end.

Next we were back upstairs for cake and ice cream

Opening Presents
Family Birthday Party
Megan & Kylie (Megan's cousin)
One of Megan's presents, she LOVES umbrellas

1 comment:

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday to Megan!! Brinley and Maddie are obsessed with Dora. I'm gonna have to check out that party website. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!