Thursday, January 29, 2009

Real Quick

We are a little unavailable at the moment. We had a really bad ice storm on Tuesday night, Jan 28th, and the result of all of the snow and ice and more snow has left thousands without power, us being one of them. So we are staying at friends houses to stay warm. Just what I needed after a long vacation of already feeling like I need to catch up on everything and now no power. So please keep us and the other thousands of people in your prayers. I will be posting once we get power. They say it can take 7-10 days before everyone gets power back, hopefully we get it a little sooner then that. Until then we are very grateful for wonderful friends.

4 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh Lex, I'm sorry! I was going to tell you to clean out your fridge but it's probably so cold it'll all still be good :) We'll be prayin' for ya!

Allie said...

Oh man! You will definitely be in our prayers! Hopefully it won't be long until you get to go home!

Julia Kelly said...

I hope that it's sooner then later for you!!! Glad that you have some good friends to stay with.

Sarah said...

Wow! That sounds scary. Good luck thawing out.

ps--Grant is one of the names we like too. That is too funny! I'm trying to think of a middle name that goes with it. You're right--it makes a strong middle name. Timothy Grant sounds kinda cute after Daddy.