will start going every 2 weeks. It makes it seem like it is going by so quickly. I am trying to not think about it though.
We still haven't come up with a name yet. We have the middle name, but we just need to figure out his first name.
I am also still trying to work out, it is getting a little bit harder trying to find a time to work out, since Josh started his new job. Plus, I was sick for 2 weeks which took me off my routine and now I am trying to get back on one since my sweet tooth isn't going anywhere.
I also have been experiencing leg cramps in the middle of the night this past week. I don't know why this is happening. I drink a lot of water all day long and eat bananas more then I usually did. If anyone has any advice on this I would appreciate it. It really isn't fun waking up in the middle of the night with a cramp and trying to work it out.
***I also wanted to mention that this is my 400th post. It would have been nice if it was something a little more exciting then my growing belly. It has almost been 3 years since I have started posting. I hope that everyone has enjoyed reading as much as I enjoy writing about our lives. Thanks to everyone that leaves comments, and even those quiet on lookers, we would love to hear from you guys too.***
9 comments:
I sure have enjoyed your family posts!! With you being so far away it is a wonderful way for us to keep informed and see the grandkids! You look great for getting so close to delivering. Can't wait to hold this little guy.
You are way too cute. I love the belly. Can't wait to see the new little babe!
alexis, you look awesome!!!! hope the next couple of months fly by... for you and me!! :) hee hee
Lucky for me I haven't had any leg cramps with this one but with Gavin I had them all the time and I don't think people understand that pregnancy leg cramps are equal to normal leg cramps x's 1,000!!! The fastest way to get rid of it (I can't remember) if you point your toe to the floor or your heel...one of the two and it is gone instantly. Cute little belly!
You are looking super cute! So sorry about the leg cramps. I got those a bunch when I was preggers with Olivia. However, I have no idea how to prevent them.
I am SO happy you have a blog so I can keep up with you all. We love and miss you guys so much! Thanks for posting belly shots too. Those are so fun to see. Love you! Oh
p.s It's time to plan a trip to come and see you! I am thinking in August after the baby is born. I want to hold the little guy. Let's talk. After what Kylie said to you today on the phone she may be coming too. :-)
Lex,
I would get really bad charlie horses in my calves when I was pregnant with Jack, also. I found no amount of extra potassium or water would help. My best cure was waking Stephen up in the middle of the night and having him rub it out for me. (Figured he didn't go on any midnight pickle runs so the charlie horse massage was his specialty:))
Try sleeping with tube socks on. This didn't cure mine, but it did seem to make them come less frequently. :)
I love reading your blog! It's been a great way to stay in touch to see how you and your family are doing!
Post a Comment