
Everything went well with Connor and he is very healthy. He has a full head of dark brown hair. My recovery was a little bit harder since with the epidural my left leg stayed numb for HOURS after delivery. They kept me in the delivery room for a few hours then we decided to attempt to move me with a couple of nurses to assist. I was able to get into bed but still didn't have much function to my left leg. I had to use a bed pan, twice, since I couldn't get up and walk, and I would not recommend that to anyone, it really was hard to tell myself that it was okay to go in bed. I did eventually regain feeling in my leg in the middle of the night and was able to make it to a toilet. I never thought that I would be so thankful for a toilet.

The kids were able to come and meet Connor for the first time that night. They were so excited to see him and to hold him. I recorded their first meeting.

Both of the kids LOVE holding Connor. They fight over who gets to hold him, so it is easier to have both of them sit next to each other and hold him at the same time. Megan gets very upset if she feels that Bryson has held him longer then her. When Megan met him for the first time she said that she wanted to keep him forever.


Bryson loves to hold his little brother, even though I don't know if Connor likes to be held by him. Bryson likes to use an outside voice inside. I think that Bryson says Connor super cute.

Here we are getting ready to go home. We were very excited to leave the hospital and start our routine at home. Megan & Bryson were so excited to bring their little brother home. 
We are all adjusting well to Connor in our lives, he is eating very well and getting plenty of love and attention.
We are all adjusting well to Connor in our lives, he is eating very well and getting plenty of love and attention. ***If you would like to see more pictures or these pictures larger you can view them on our "Most recent adventure" slide show on the sidebar***
12 comments:
Congratulations! Connor is adorable and it looks like he is very loved! Hope you are doing well!
Wow, congratulations!! That was so cute to see Megan and Bryson hold him.
Yeah lots of pictures! What a cutie! Congrats again you guys!
Glad to hear he is eating really good now. I am sure he gets tons of attention from the kids. That will last for a little while until the newness (sp?) wears off!! Sooooooo cute!
Congratulations! He is such a cute little guy. Megan will be such a big helper & I'm sure you'll have to remind her sometimes that your'e the mommy (like we had to with Morgan) Congratulations!
He really is so cute! Thanks for doing webcam with us. I think he is WAY cuter in "person" (webcam) then in the photos. I'm so happy that the clothes fit and you can use them. Counting down the days until I can hold him and see you guys! Love you!
It is so good to hear that everything went so well and so fast. He sure is a cutie!! It is so nice when the older kids love the new babies, we are still waiting for the newness to wear off and Zachary is 6 months old. I just keep telling myself "it's better that they love him A LOT than not like him at all!" Congratulations again! It is so fun to watch your cute family grow!!
Congrats Kelly family! Looks like Connor fits right into your family. He is so cute! So crazy last time I saw you in Utah you were pregnant! My how fast time flies. -Aubree
Sooo cute!!! We sure missed you guys in Cali. Hopefully we can all be there next year! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the new little guy!:) What color is his room?
He's adorable! Congrats and good luck with 3 kids! 2 has been a whoosie so I can only imagine. What a cute little fam!
So beautiful!!!
he is so super cute! so glad that the other little Grant is born. Rex and Conner will be good friends. You look great Alexis. I am so glad to hear that all was well with having your little angle boy. well but the bed pan experiance. we love you lots. always let us know when you guys will be going to sac and we will try to meet you up there OK.
love Gigi
Post a Comment