Saturday, July 11, 2009

Take Me Out to The Ball Game


We decided to take the kids out on a date last night. We got tickets to the ball game from Josh's work, and we let the kids choose where they wanted to eat for dinner, and of course it was McDonald's. So we ate dinner (in the fowl smelling play area) and then spent the evening at the ball park cheering on the bats, who ended up winning!!

Josh also came across some extra tickets, so we invited some friends to come with us to the game. It helped entertain the kids.

We had a great date night with the kids, now Josh and I are going out on a date before our little boy gets here.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OMG the kids look so big!!! I love Megan's hair. Bryson is loosing that baby look. :-( Cries I hate when that happens. James is starting to loose his too. So fun! Did you hear we are going to a LA Dodgers game next week? Should be fun!