
While Grandma was here she was able to go to her favorite flea market and pick up some fun things for the kids and also decor for the house, like our new front porch decor.
Josh and his Mom were also able to pick out some beautiful flowers to put in our window box.
This is one of Mom's finds at the flea market, Bryson LOVES it!
After he has rode his new bike and had a good crash with Megan hitting his head (luckily with no blood) we decided to go get him a helmet to go with it.
Megan also loves this find that we got at a garage sale.
I also love my new rocking chair she got for me to nurse Connor in and help me out in the middle of the night.
Thank YOU!
2 comments:
Glad you got lots of help :) I love the rocking chair! That looks so cozy!
Linda is geat at finding great things for a great price. I love the doll house!!
Post a Comment