Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st Month

Connor has really been a great baby. He sleeps well, and eats well for the most part, I think that my hard time adjusting is dealing with the other 2 kids with him. He really is a sunshine to my day and I love spending time with him. He had his 1 month check up at 5 weeks today and everything checked out great and these are his stats...



Height- 23 in (90th percentile)
Weight- 11 lbs 2 oz (80th percentile)

3 comments:

Growing Up Skye said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the one of him yawning! There's no question that you and Josh make very cute kids!

Ammon and Tara said...

Congrats! I forgot we were due around the same time! What a cute family. I really didn't get bad heartburn with Carter. I got it in my first trimester but then it went away. And it was never unbearable. I heard that too with the lots of hair babies, but didn't really seem so with me. Hope to see you sometime! I hope our kids aren't all in high school by that time! haha.

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

I love how you did this layout of the pictures. You need to teach me!