Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On Our Own


All of our company has come and gone and we have loved spending time with our family, and are VERY grateful for all the help that we have received and also the advice that everyone has given to help me out with this transition. My kids seem to be growing up fast during this transition, Megan started 1st Grade today, dressed in her new school clothes, new shoes and her new backpack. She is very excited to be starting school again, and I am looking forward to the time I will get with only 2 kids. I am hoping that this will help me transition as well.

And Bryson has decided to become a big boy. He has started using the toilet!
He is no where close to being potty trained, but we have started this long battle... hopefully it will be quick and easy... but he loves wearing his "big boys" and getting treats for going to the bathroom on the toilet. We have also started a potty chart to earn his way to Chuck-E-Cheese's, which he has been wanting to go back to since we went with my family.
So now I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, thanks for being patient and I will get many of pictures to you.

4 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

I am still getting use to the idea that you have three kids. It is a big change. Luckily school has started and that changes the whole dynamics of the day. I hope you continue to do better each day.

Linda Kelly said...

You are right about your kids getting bigger. I can't believe how much they are growing!! You are doing great with the 3 kids stuff and will continue to get the hang of it. Now that Megan is in school you can get in a routine and it will be easy sailing (not!)

Laura Jansson said...

Wow! They are growing up! First grade for Megan, and big boy undies for Bryson?!?! ... Hope you're enjoying your days with the boys :)

Mom N said...

What a fun(busy) time of life for you! Enjoy every min. They grow up so fast! I cant believe that Megan is in 1st grade! I love the tan line on Bryson's legs.