Wednesday, September 02, 2009

What's Up!

I feel my life has been so busy lately. I've been getting back into my normal routine of daily activities and I feel like we are getting adjusted to Connor in our lives. I have been trying to catch him smiling on camera but this is the best I have been able to do...

He seems to be more of a serious baby and looks like this most of the time...

I hope that he will start smiling more.
Megan is loving school and it is really nice to just have time with Bryson while she is gone. Megan will come home and always want to hold Connor as much as she can. But she only wants to hold him while he is awake, if he falls asleep while she is holding him, she is done.
Bryson on the other hand doesn't really care to hold Connor until Megan wants to hold him. He has also decided that he doesn't want to be a big boy and won't wear his 'big boy' underpants. He wants to go to Chuck-E-Cheese (his prize after filling in his potty chart) but not bad enough to actually go to the bathroom in the toilet, a diaper is so much more convenient.
Connor has really grown, I've already started to put him into 3 month clothes. We will have his 2 month apt in a couple of weeks, but he definitely is growing fast. He has also slept 6-7 hours the last couple of nights. I really hope that he keeps that up, it really makes getting up in the morning a lot easier.

Other things going on with us; Josh has been working hard to get his dental application ready for this next year. I am trying to go on a daily walk with Bryson and Connor, trying to plan our trip to Disney World (any tips anyone has would be nice) and also trying to get ideas for Megan's birthday party. I've also started to help a neighbor out with grading papers to earn more money for the 'van fund'. I do feel like I am constantly feeding and changing diapers. But we have really been blessed with a really sweet baby who rarely cries.

3 comments:

Dan & Celeste said...

Conner is soooo cute. It's so crazy how fast they grow up, don't you just wish they can stay small forever. But I really look up to you for having tree kids, you are super mom.

Linda Kelly said...

Connor is getting so big! He is really changing a lot. Can't wait to see them all again in October. We will work on Bryson's big boy pants when we come in October.

Shanda said...

OH my goodness it has been too long since I last checked your blog! You have the most adorable family! Congratulations on your new little one! He is so cute! You have a beautiful family! I hope the van works out! It looks way nice!