Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Past, Present, Future

This is what we have been up to:

-We are loving our new van. Almost every time we drive in it all together someone says how much they love the van. It has been great for us. We love the extra room and I love that no one can touch Connor while we drive. I am getting used to driving such a large vehicle and feel like I am getting better at parking it.

-We finally said farewell to Josh's car

We were lucky enough to get exactly what we wanted for it. I think that someone is watching over us and blessing us.


*I can't believe how fast Connor is growing, he is fitting 3-6 month clothes, and even some 6 month stuff, and he's not even 3 months yet. Here he is wearing the same outfit that Bryson wore when he was 4 months old.


You couldn't tell that he was so big since he doesn't have any rolls.

*I am constantly trying to catch Connor's cute smile on camera. He always smiles when you change his diaper and loves to talk (aka coo).

I want to get a picture of all 3 kids together. This is the best that I got. I've got to keep trying when I have more patience.

* Bryson has been going through a "bad boy" stage. He is constantly in time out and doing things that he shouldn't. Like getting into his sisters paint and eating it.

I asked him if it tasted good and he said no. I don't know why he wanted to eat it, but he did spill it on his clothes and the carpet, more mess for me to clean up.

But when he is not getting into trouble you can usually find him doing this...

Which sometimes will get him into trouble cause he does it when he is sleeping. But it is comforting to know that he LOVES his little brother.

*We also have been going through our fall clothes since it has been getting colder here, and I put Connor in this hat, and I think that he looks STINKING CUTE!!

My days are filled with my 3 wonderful kids and we are all so excited for the month of October since we have a lot of visitors coming to hang out with us. We are looking forward to a wonderful Conference weekend with Kristin, then Josh's parents will be coming to visit and we will be blessing Connor while they are here. Josh's brother, Jacob and his family may be coming out that weekend also. After they leave my older sister, Jessica, and her family will be coming in on my birthday to hang out with us during Megan's fall break! We look forward to seeing everyone and all the fun things that we will be doing, not to mention the leaves changing colors and all the fun Halloween activities.

9 comments:

Tiffani said...

That was thorough! Thanks for the update and have fun with all of yoru visitors! Glad you are adjusting to a brood of three.

JACK!E said...

Oh my goodness! Gavin and Bryson are behaving the same to a T! Gavin is always getting into things and being naughty and when he isn't in trouble he is kissing and smothering the baby. If we lived near each other we could take turns shoving the boys between our houses so one of us could have a break-and our babies could get some sleep. :D

Mom N said...

Connor is sooooo... cute!
Bryson is so handsome and Megan is growing up to such a pretty little girl! We miss you all!

Laura Jansson said...

It must be a 2 year old sibling thing. Bethany is doing a lot of naughty things and throwing tantrums, but LOVES to cuddle with Dominic :) I'm glad you all are being blessed, you deserve it! :)

Linda Kelly said...

Wow, Connor has really changed since I saw him last. He has the most beautiful blue eyes!! That picture with the hat is to die for! Can't wait until we get to hold him again. Glad to hear you sold your car and all is going well. Have fun with Kristin before we come and save some fun for us!!

Jessica said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!! Kylie is starting to count down the days! She can't wait to fly on a airplane (2 airplanes to be exact she reminds us) and come and play with the kids. We are excited to come and FINALLY met our new nephew Connor. 16 more days almost 2 weeks.

Jessica said...

P.S I LOVE all of the new pictures. I am so excited to try and get a good picture of all of the grandkids!

Sarah said...

What a sweetheart, wish I could come visit too!

Nic & Kandis said...

I wish I would have know you were getting rid of Josh's car. Nic and I could sure use a vehicle with 4 doors!!!