We all headed up to the farm to pick some apples. It was FREEZING cold when we went (notice the hats, gloves and coats) but we were excited to go and show Grandpa Kelly & Jacob & Julia's family the farm that we go to. Since it was so cold I thought that we would have the whole farm to ourselves. Boy was I wrong, it was the most crowded we have ever seen it. So we will have to go again with them when it isn't so crowded to show them a better time at the farm, instead of dodging people and counting kids' heads.
Even though it was crowded we still had fun and got some cute pictures.
MEGAN
BRYSON
Notice the crowd of people behind him on the tractor.
CONNOR & Dad
Grandpa would help the kids get apples at the top of the trees, and Grandma would examine all the apples to make sure that we left with the best apples. The next day we had a yummy apple crisp from the apples that we picked!



2 comments:
great pictures :) happy, happy birthday! hope you've had a fun one with your family in town? I'm thinking it's about time for a girl's night out- maybe next week at my house...I'll call you.
You guys are die hards. Looks way to cold to be fun!
Post a Comment