On your birthday...
You aren't exempt from cleaning the house.
You still have to do the grocery shopping, and the laundry
Your Mom has to mail you a birthday sign a month in advance to make sure you have it for your birthday, instead of putting it up while you sleep in.
& your kids still have to sit in time out like any other day.
But you know you have a great husband when he gets you everything you ask for on your birthday...
Yummy BJ's Parmesan crusted chicken. Order to go to eat in the comfort of our own home, and not have to worry about how the kids acted.
Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory to eat after the kids were in bed. (Thrown on the table by Bryson to ruin the presentation, but it still tasted amazing!)
Pie for the rest of the family to eat.
(Megan took this picture, very good)
And as a bonus he brought home a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me.
I had a great birthday thanks to everyone! Oh, and I just had to add how cute Megan was. I was feeding Connor in the morning and Megan came in and said to me "Mom, it's a surprise, but I'm going to make you eggs and toast for breakfast." I thought that it was really cute. Then after dinner she decided to make me a birthday crown that read "Mommy Kelly Birday 27." She then decided to make one for everyone. So we all wore our hats the rest of the night. I have great kids.
10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Alexis! What a sweet husband and sweet kiddos you have! 27...wow, we are getting old! :)
I love the hat idea. You do have great kids. Happy Birthday!
I love BJ's too. They need to get one in Utah, they're everywhere else but here and they are amazing. Happy Birthday, and you're kids are so cute.
Happy Birthday Alexis! Sounds like you were treated well, even if you had to do all the regular mom stuff through out the day. :)
Oh, and thanks for mailing off our camera!
Happy birthday honey! We love you! And welcome to life! Its always nice if on your birthday you get spoiled and dont have to clean etc. but if you have to just think how blessed you are to have a house to clean and children to put in time out and you do have a wonderful husband not to mention parents who love you soooo much!xoxoxox
Happy Birthday Alexis! Glad you had a wonderful day with the family. That cheesecake looks good!
I'm glad you got some good food for your b-day. Now that you are OLD birthdays just aren't the same. I do more for my kids etertainment than my own. Oh well. Happy Birthday!
Looks like you had a great day and got your BJ's food you wanted. The cheescake looks soooo good. Who can resist that?? The birthday hats are so cute and you all look so cute in them. I hope you get a chance to relax a bit after all of your company leaves and you get back to normal again!!
Happy Birthday!!!! I love the hats, too cute!:) Glad you had a great day and that your kids didn't forget about you either.
You forgot the part about your sister flying the entire day just to see you ON your birthday. Oh and you having to stay up to see us late that night. Man you are getting so old! :) LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment