Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Guess Who Came to Our House Last Night?

The Tooth Fairy!!
After all the wiggling and asking every day when her tooth would fall out, it finally did. She was so excited and you can tell a bit shocked when it came out. We were lucky enough to get it on video...



She left to school all excited that the Tooth Fairy came and said that she dreamed about the Tooth Fairy all night then she came home from school and asked me if the Tooth Fairy is real, or if it was Dad & I?
I replied: What do you think?
Her: Did you come and put a dollar in my pillow?
Me: Nope (since Josh did it)
Her: Well I don't think that the Tooth Fairy is real.
Me: If you don't think she is real then she won't bring you any money when you lose any more teeth.
Her: I believe she's real.
I can't believe we are already having this conversation after her first tooth, what is she learning at school?

7 comments:

JACK!E said...

I can always think of good stuff to say later but I always choke in the moment. I'm afraid for all these kid questions that will surely be starting in the next couple years. You did good.

Sarah said...

How fun! Tay will be so jealous!

Linda Kelly said...

Kids at school have to spoil it for everyone!! There is always the doubters. She looked so cute when she pulled out the tooth and was surprised to see it in her hand. What a fun video to have for her to see when she gets older.

Julia Kelly said...

so fun! I loved the video!

Me said...

How cute is she!! Kayleigh is talking about making her tooth wiggly even though she has none! oh oh.

Stacie said...

Too funny! Brayden did the same thing...questioned us about the tooth fairy. Very cute!

ABC'S OF OUR FAMILY said...

I LOVE this video! Kylie and I were so excited when she pulled out her tooth we clapped. What a fun video. I am sure that Connor is so excited that Megan lost her tooth. :) YEAH MEGAN so HAPPY for you!! We love you and can't wait to see you soon!