Okay, so I need some help, I have been trying to get a picture to hang up on my wall, so which one is your favorite the right or left of the BW picture?He first rolled over on Friday the 6th, and I have been trying to catch it on video ever sense. It always seems that once I leave the room or stop recording he rolls over. So I caught him as he was doing it. He loves to roll from his back to front only on the right side, but then once he gets to his tummy he gets stuck and frustrated. Hopefully it won't take him long before he learns how to roll from his tummy to his back.
And lastly Megan has her first wiggly tooth!! She is so excited that she wiggles it all day long. Today she read every book that we have that talks about loose teeth. She even wrote the Tooth Fairy a note that says that she has a wiggly tooth and stuck it under her pillow. I told her that the tooth fairy doesn't come until you loose the tooth. So I am sure we will be posting about her lost tooth soon since she just can't stop wiggling.

6 comments:
I'm sorry that you have been sick. I LOVE the black and white photo of Connor's black and white picture the most but have it in color. I totally remember Josh doing that with Megan and Kylie. :) lol That is amazing that Connor is already rolling over way to go Connor! Counting down until we see you guys again.
Rolling over already! Wow--my Grant has only gone from tummy to back a few times, and I think it's been on accident. Maybe if he would let me put him on the ground more he could get some practice :)
I like the pic of Connor on the left...he looks ready for action!
I like the picture on the right of the BW. He is so cute and smiley~! I can't believe he is rolling over now. He seems to young to be doing that. You might have a little mover on your hands! Megan is going to loose a tooth??? She will look so funny with her big smile without one of her teeth! She will still be cute. That pile of leaves looks like a blast. Just watch out for spiders in those leaves. Hope you are feeling better. It is not fun to be sick. I should know.
Tis the season to be sick! I hope you are feeling better. I like the black and white picture of Connor. I think he just looks so sweet and innocent.
I think they are both real cute and you cannot go wrong with either. I do favor the one on the right just a little. That is exciting for Megan to loose her first tooth here soon. That is always so fun for the kids.
Such cute kids! I like the black and white photo and the one to the left the best. The black and white one is just one of those precious, perfect photos, but the one to the left is great, too, because he is so happy and has such a great smile!
Post a Comment