Megan was invited to be in the music club at her school and would stay after school 1 day a week to practice. They had their assembly last week and I taped the whole performance. It is about 5 minutes long, but we are so proud of her. She loves her music teacher and loved being a part of this group.
2 comments:
Music is a great tool for learning all kinds of things. What a great thing for her to learn music skills at school. She is so talented in so many ways. It will be hard for her to choose what to do when she gets older!
I LOVE how excited she was as she hit the drum. SO CUTE! I was impressed how well she knew the beats. What a fun program. Kylie has asked me to watch this several times. I can't believe we will be seeing Megan in a WEEK from today!!!! SO EXCITED! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment