Step 1: mark off the area
Step 2: get rid of grass in area
Step 3: Prep ground with landscaping fabric to prevent weeds.
Step 4: Build the swing set

Repeat step 4 for several days
Step 5: Build box around swingset
Step 6: Fill box with rubber mulch
and Ta Da!!
Thanks to everyone that helped put this togther: Jacob, the Elders, Tony, the kids & of course Dad who spent SO much time putting this together so that the kids have something fun to play on... and to get them out of the house to give me some peace too! Thank You!
6 comments:
So you went with the rubber mulch. I must say, it looks fantastic!!! You should be proud Joshua. Well done. Well done.
Jacob
Is there a weight limit on the swings? I want to come and play. What a fantastic job you did on the prep and the finished product is amazing.
It looks great. As if a professional put it together. That's Josh, the perfectionist. Just another reason he needs to get into dental school.
I'll be right over so we can chat while the kids play on that awesome thing! Wouldn't that be so fun? Maybe someday!!
Looks great guys--lucky! Was it hard to figure out?
That's pretty awesome. Way to go!!
That turned out very nice. Way to go Josh. I am sure the kids will love to play on it this summer. That is a nice play set!
Post a Comment