Friday, August 26, 2011

Utah Trip- part 3

Father's Day
We got to celebrate Father's Day while in Utah and the kids gave Josh their traditional homemade shirt, made him king for the day and gave him a kiss. 


Grandma
We were also able to visit my Grandma Nordgren while we were there for our last time, since she has past away since we have left.  It was nice to see her and visit with her one last time.


Dinner & Entertainment
We had a couple of memorable dinners while we were there.  We went to Pirate Island (or Pirate Cove, I don't remember) and we were there for karaoke night.  Almost everyone got up and sang.  The kids all got up and sang with Tosha, and Josh got dared $5 to sing "Baby's got Back" and I got paid $5 to go up and dance to it.  So we did it!
We also threw a Luau for my sisters 30th birthday.  I wanted to be there to celebrate her big 3-0 so we celebrated a little early so that I could be there.  Thanks Jess, for turning 30 twice!


Hiking
We went on a couple hikes to see all the beauty that we miss.  We walked around BYU's new trails and had a picnic, then we went and walked around at Bridal Veil Falls and let the kids play in the water.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast...and it makes me miss home seeing all the fun places.

Also lovin the bangs! Yay.

Julia Kelly said...

I have to comment on the bangs too...they look SOOO cute on your Alexis!! And it looks like you were busy and had tons of fun! So glad!

Jessica said...

Wait a minute! Where is the video of you and Josh doing your karaoke?!?! It is one of the FUNNIEST things I have EVER SEEN!! I laugh so hard every time I see it! I think you need to post it on here! You got the video I took right? That was a fun night. Thanks for putting on a birthday dinner for me. I know you wanted to do more but I appreciate having a small family dinner MUCH MORE! So thank you for thinking of me on my "30th birthday". Love you!