Sunday, September 04, 2011

White Coat Ceremony

We never thought that this day would come.  But it did!!!  We were so excited.  Josh was able to have his White Coat Ceremony, which is basically the acceptance into the dental program as they walk up on stage to get their white coat and then take a picture with the Dean of the Dental School and recite their Dental Oath.  Josh's Mom came out to celebrate this long awaited day with us.


Proof that he got his coat, a very proud moment in our life.  All that hard work, and never giving up finally paying off.  Phew, now only 4 years to go.


Some shots afterwards of our soon to be Dr. Kelly!  And for anyone that may not know Dr. Babbage, she is the woman that Josh would call about every other week for the last 5 years as he was on the waiting list.  I'm sure that she is glad that he is finally in to school and won't be calling her all the time.  But I'm sure they will still see each other over the next 4 years.

We couldn't be prouder!  We love you Josh!

3 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

I am SO happy for your family! Good luck in school, Josh, I know you'll do great!!

Julia Kelly said...

Yay!!!!

Linda Kelly said...

I still get all emotional looking at these pictures. What an amazing day!