We decided to take a trip out to West Virginia to visit Jacob & Julia's family. We weren't sure if we were going to go since I was gone the week before, but when we looked at the schedule and we didn't have anything to do, we thought that we would go and have some fun with family. We are so grateful that they live "close". On our drive out there Wednesday I got another phone call from my family saying that my Mom was heading back to the hospital in SL since they found more air in her head then there was before when they released her on Saturday. So I was very worried the whole trip and kinda felt guilty that I was going on a vacation to have fun while the rest of my family had to go back to the hospital and sit and worry. This is when it is really hard to live so far from home. But besides the horrible news on the way there and the random boil water advisory in the town we stopped in to get dinner on our drive shutting all the fast food places down except Arby's, we had a great trip.
One day we took a trip to Valley World of Fun and let the kids play. They played
Arcade Games & Lazer tag
bowling
rides
bumper cars
and inflatable bounce house and slide. They had a blast and loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment