Monday, April 30, 2012

Horse Show

I won a family 4 pack of tickets to go see this show called Apassionata.  Connor went to play at a friends house and Josh and I took Megan & Bryson to the show.  Here are a few highlights.

Our seats

 Some shots from the show.

And here are some videos. 

This first one the kids thought was hilarious, I didn't record from the beginning, but I think you get the idea of the clip.  This one is a bit longer too.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
 
This was the favorite act from the first half

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
 
This was the favorite from the whole show. 
Our camera isn't the best for capturing this, but you can still enjoy it.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

The kids really enjoyed the show.  Well at least I know Megan really enjoyed it.  Bryson kept asking when it was going to be over, but then when we were walking back to our car he said that it was the best show ever.  It was a great experience for all of us.

1 comment:

Growing Up Skye said...

So cool! Lance and I saw a horse show called Cavalia when we were in Phoenix. It was the most amazing show I had ever seen.