Friday, June 15, 2012

One Busy Weekend

Last weekend was a super busy weekend which helped me out since Josh had left town.  The morning started with driving by some neighborhood yard sales to try and find some baby stuff, but we had no luck.  Then we were off to Bryson's t-ball game.  This is Bryson's first time playing t-ball and he has really caught on quick.  He loves to play with his Dad in the backyard and since we don't have a tee he just pitches it and Bryson can hit them pretty good.  Here are a few shots of him hitting.



Bryson has also done pretty well with outfield.  The coaches usually play in on 1st base since he is one of the better catchers on the team, even though he has a long way to go, but what can you say they are 4 & 5 year olds.  He really has a good arm too, but will usually toss it to his teammates.

After Bryson's t-ball game we grabbed some lunch, dropped the boys off at a friends house and Megan & I went to her dance recital.  It was nice to be able to enjoy it without having to worry about the boys bothering people around me, and even though I was all by myself I still got the whole row to myself.  Which would have turned into a "doggie run" if the boys were there. 

After the recital we ran home for Megan to change & drop of her outfits and then we were off again, back to our friends home where the boys were to have a pizza party with 3 of the other wives and our 14 kids while our husbands left us to do service dental work.  It was fun to hang out, let the kids get wet, & play in the sand (the best combination) while we relaxed as much as we could. 

Here's a shot of all but 4 of the kids.

And as I mentioned before Josh had left to RAM (remote area medical) to a service clinic.  They pay for their hotel and they feed them and they get to go and help out people who don't get to the dentist or have the money to.  It's a free clinic and people line up and camp out to go.  Josh said that this year wasn't as busy as years before (what he was told), but he still enjoyed getting the chair side experience.  You can see how crazy crowded it was in there.  But Josh really had fun and he had 5 other friends to share it with.

I am caught up for now.  This was a quiet week since Josh had a test and has a final coming up.  I keep meaning to take a profile shot of my ever growing body, but getting pictures of myself isn't what I really want.  But I guess I will get one just to document how much I hate getting bigger when I'm pregnant and to give me motivation to lose it all after.  Or maybe to not even get pregnant again... depending on what the big guy upstairs says.  :-) 

No comments: