Megan has been growing her hair out for awhile and when she heard that she could donate it to help make wigs for people that lose their hair she wanted to do it. We found somewhere that would accept 8 inches of hair, the Pantene Wonderful Lengths, and she waited till it would be long enough. It's almost been 2 years since she has had it cut and she finally was ready to make the cut. I wanted to get a before picture of her hair and this is what I got...
But I think that this picture that I took on Fathers Day shows how long her hair is, even though I don't have it straightened.
Making the cut. The stylest didn't seem very happy and kinda annoyed. Wish she would have been a little more happy for this exciting moment for us.
And after!!!
Megan LOVES her hair. Which I am so happy for. She has had it long for so long that I was worried that she would have cried when she cut it. But she keeps telling me how much she loves it which makes me happy. Now she wants to grow it out to do it again! Isn't she an amazing girl!
1 comment:
She looks so cute with short hair!
Post a Comment