Megan with the family
Grandma Nordgren & Megan with the 2 bird houses that Megan painted
(check out our long grass)
Megan always wanted to dress the same as Grandma
My mom bought us a bird house so that we could feed the birds. My mom and Megan would sit outside every day and watch the birds, and squirrels eat the seeds.
Megan went over to our neighbors and did the slipping slide
Megan and Grandma cooking
Tosha, Grandma & Megan painting


Flashback to the 80's!
I let my Mom do Megan's hair, and I forgot that she did my hair back in the 80's.

Megan & Grandpa playing cards
(Megan doesn't have a good poker face!)

BJ, Megan & Tosha playing chutes and ladders

Bryson with the family
Tosha & Bryson playing cards

Grandpa Nordgren & Bryson


The Whole Gang






Alexis' family with the kids
Megan getting loved by Grandma & Grandpa
Alexis with her 2 younger siblings and kids
2 comments:
There are some people missing from all of those pictures, ME, STEVE, KYLIE and JAMES!! We wish that we could have all been there with everyone out there but then I guess you really would have a house full. You all look like you are having a great time! I cannot wait to come and see you! I really am coutning down the days! 22 more days!! Yipee!! I can't wait! Oh and I loved the pictures!
Love, Jess
Love Megan's minnie mouse ears! Can't wait to see you guys in September!
Julia
Post a Comment