Wednesday, August 01, 2007

TAG

I've been TAGGED! So here you go...

This is the oldest picture of me that I have on my computer. This is actually what I was wearing when Josh and I started talking for the first time...
And this is what Josh was wearing... how could I resist! Good old Maceys.




Jobs I've held-



1. Grandpa's copy store
2. Grocery bagger & Cashier
3. Medical Records & front desk
4. Mother (Boss, maid, cook, taxi driver, teacher, therapist, nurse, actress, role model & friend)



Movies I Can Watch Over & Over-


1. The Notebook
2. The Rundown
3. Oceans Eleven
4. The Little Mermaid

My Guilty Pleasures-

1. Sleeping
2. Talking on the phone
3. Shopping
4. Baking treats (especially cookies!)

Places I Have Lived-
1. Provo, UT
2. Roseville CA
3. Louisville, KY
4. LaGrange, KY

Shows I Enjoy

1. Survivor
2. The Amazing Race
3. Men in Trees
4. The Bold and the Beautiful (cheesy I know, it was the only thing on during Megan's nap when we first moved to CA and I got hooked)


What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?


1. He's cute
2. Why is he walking so funny (I mean cool!)
3. I wonder if he would ask me out
4. He's cool

Places I have Been on Vacation

1. Disney Land & World (Thanks to Mom & Dad growing up!)
2. Western Caribbean Cruise (Thanks to Grandma)
3. New York & Connecticut with my sister
4. Porto Viarta, Mexico (Honeymoon)
and now vacations are used to go back home to visit
Favorite Foods-

1. Chinese
2. Fruit
3. Cookies & Brownies
4. Anything that I don’t have to cook! (I have to agree with you Tiff)

Websites I visit daily

1. Yahoo e-mails
2. Blogs
3. Craigslist
4. Lately the Courier Journal

Body Parts I have injured
1. Broke my arm
2. Sprained my wrist
3. My elbow
4. Since I have started running, shins, arches, knee and I always have weird bruises everywhere

Awards I have won

1. Student of the year (4th grade)
2. Stuff in gymnastics when I was little
3.Smartest Bear (1st or 2nd grade)
4. I can't think of anything, must not be significant


Nicknames you’ve been called
1. chicken legs
2. Sexy Lexi
3. Hot stuff (from Josh of course)
4. Lex

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!


1. Sarah W
2. Janelle F
3. Zoe H
4. Natalie B
And anyone else who would like to join in!

No comments: