Sunday, August 26, 2007

Go Bats!

We all attended our first baseball game thanks to Mortenson Family Dental! We went to root on the Louisville Bats, but it was a VERY hot and humid evening. We had a couple of foul balls come our way, 2 rows ahead of us caught one. Megan did get one of the squishy baseballs that they threw up in the stands, thanks to a gentleman who was sitting in front of us that gave it to her. We only made it till the end of the 8th inning before we couldn't take anymore, plus the kids were getting pretty tired. Unfortunately the Bats ended up losing to the Columbus Clippers 12 -9 in the 10th inning, but we had fun!




This is the video that I took of Megan after she got the ball. I was testing out our camera's abbility to video, but I didn't realize that it didn't have any sound. Ooops! But it is funny to watch Megan wiggle around and get some live footage.

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I love going to baseball games..so fun! I'm not looking forward to the east coast humidity..

Tiffani said...

Although Josh doesn't like his job to much, you guys get to do so many fun things, that is a major perk.

Janie said...

Hey Josh- I thought that was you- my wife told me to check someone's blog and next thing I know I saw your name as a link- I don't even know who's it was. Anyway- looks like life is going great for you (and hello Josh's wife- I'm just from the mish). Wish you well!