Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What it is Like to be a Mom

Ok, so I was checking out my friend's blog page and she had this hilarious video from youtube, and I just wanted to share it with you guys. Because this is what it feels like to be a mom, and you will understand if you are a mom, and if not, then this is what your wife goes through! :-) If the link doesn't work then check out Tim & Sarah's blog and it is the momsense post.
Thanks Sarah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlY8STkhopc

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

That was so funny!

Anonymous said...

That was great! I totally think that we feel that way and it is going to get worse as our kids get older. Right now both of mine don't talk back to me but I know that day is coming and soon, especially with Kylie!

Jess

Julia Kelly said...

Super funny...Linda, Jacob and I were cracking up!...Don't we all feel that way. :)