Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blogging Catch up

So I don't know how life can go by so fast sometimes. I have been meaning to post these pictures for awhile but just have been busy working on other things. So now I am on catch up.
So last week we had a pretty warm and windy day. Josh was off and so we decided to go to the park to spend some time outside.
And fly kites in the wind. Megan and Josh brought their kites and had fun flying them. The kids had fun flying Daddy's kite with him, he even taught them a few tricks with the kite.
*****

Also last week Megan's school had a Family Reading Night to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday. So we were able to dress up as Seuss characters and I did a last minute effort to make Megan's hair look like Cindy Lou Who. I felt like I did a pretty good job until we were getting out of the car at the school and it was already falling down. But it didn't matter, Megan loved it anyways and had a blast listening to stories, making a mask and participating in the parade. It was a fun family night, not to mention that it was all free!

2 comments:

Growing Up Skye said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love Megan's hair!

Linda Kelly said...

What a great fun activity. Megan's hair is amazing!! she looks great and looks like she is so proud to have her hair that way!! Way to go Alexis. I could never had done that. I am truly hair challenged. Megan's school is really a fun place.