Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pay it Forward

Yes, another tag! I really went back and forth with this one. I've seen this post a couple of times, and although I really wanted something free... who doesn't? I didn't know what I would give in return. So, I am going to try it, I have an idea and hopefully whoever is brave enough to leave a comment, will like it too!
{The Rules}
1. Be one of the first THREE (I may take more, dependingon how I am feeling :-) bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me~something crafty or yummy, who knows?!

2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will 'Pay It Forward,' creating a handmade gift~anything, for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I can't wait! I will pay of forward but you won't see anything posted on the blog until summertime.

Frampton Family said...

What a great idea. I will definitely be doing this. I LOVE this pay it forward idea. Love ya!

Padilla Fam said...

what a great idea! i want something! pick me pick me! lol. but you will have to mail to california. i will do this pay it forward to!