Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Finds!

This past weekend there was a consignment sale nearby and I have been looking forward to this sale for a few weeks so that I could stock up on clothes for the kids. After going to the sale I didn't find as much as I had hoped for, but had heard that Old Navy was having a sale, so I headed down there to pick up a few more items. I feel pretty well stocked for the spring now, except a few more things. So these are the deals that I found...

For Megan:
- 7 shirts
-1 pair of capris
-2 skirts
-1 dress
-2 pairs of flip flops
-1 pair of nice sandals for Church
For Bryson:
-5 shirts
-2 pairs of pants
-2 pairs of shorts
-2 pairs of sandals
-1 pair of black church shoes
For our Nameless little boy:
-1 romper
-3 tops
-1 sweater vest
-3 pairs of shorts
-4 pairs of pants
-1 jacket
(all ranging in sizes from 0-3 to 6-12 months)
All this stuff for $128

I feel like a spent a lot of money when I look at the final cost for it all, but I really feel like we got a TON of stuff for the items that we got, it makes it about $3.25 for each item, so that makes it seem a little better to swallow.

6 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

How fun! My mom and I bought some spring clothes for the kids at Old Navy as well. Isaac has out grown all of his t shirts and shorts so we had to start fresh.

Linda Kelly said...

What a great deal of stuff for the money!! Way to go girl. Nothing like retail therapy to make you feel GREAT!!!

Padilla Fam said...

ilove old navy! that's pretty good deal! not too much$, considering you got a lot for the kids!

Jessica said...

Way to go! I spent like triple that on clothes for myself (for once) and some spring clothes for the kids. Don't tell Steve what amazing deals you got or he will make me spend less. Way to go on your part though! I also checked out the Old Navy sale but they weren't having it online so no such luck, oh well. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Now that Bryson refuses to wear clothes, maybe you can sell his for a tidy little profit. It's too bad you didn't know about his issues with streaking BEFORE you found such great deals! Luckily you are having another boy to which the unused clothes can pass someday. It's great to hear you are able to make your money stretch. Good job!

Shumster said...

NICE WORK :) i just did the same thing but my cloths ended up being about $4 each item. Josh should be so happy with you. We love Old navy in this house too.