Megan has been taking ballet for the last couple of months and this week was her last lesson so the parents were invited to watch. It was fun to watch what she has learned. She was a little hyper with me in there always looking at me, waving at me or making silly faces. She had a fun time but I think that she needs something a little more active, she seemed to get bored at times, but I don't know if it was since there were a lot of little kids in her class or if it just wasn't enough activity for her.
This is during her warm up doing side taps
(I don't know the correct ballet term) Notice how hyper she is!
Doing another ballet move across the floor. This is what they did, they went back and forth doing different ballet moves.
2 comments:
Man look at her go on those side taps! Yeah I think she needs to get into a dance class where she can move around more. She has so much energy!
Put her in tap or jazz or gymnastics!! Then they will get all of her energy out. Kandis always wanted to do ballet but when she was in the class it was too slow for her energy level. That is when we put her in gymnastics and the rest is history!I am sure she is distracted with you and everyone else watching her. She seems to copy the other kids when they waved to their parents. She looks like she is having fun though! Kristin did better in sports. Moves faster and more competitive!
Post a Comment