Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Day

Yesterday we decided to finally change Bryson's room from...

to this!

Because of this...

After the kids woke up at 6AM (I don't know who's idea that was) I sent them back to bed and 15 min later Bryson was crying because of this...
Another kid with blood running off their head, not good. Josh took him to the doctor once they opened and came home with these...

Hopefully there will be no more monkeys jumping on the bed!

I hope that this isn't the story of our lives every 2 weeks.

8 comments:

Nordgren Mommy said...

Wow! You have had one event after the other. I hope it slows down before your new little one gets here. You sure look cute in your picture, only a few more weeks, how exciting!!

Allie said...

Oh man, not stitches! Those crazy kids! Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy! It sure is time for these babies to come!

Kristin Rose said...

It sure seems like you guys like to spend time in the ER!

Julia Kelly said...

uh-oh. Ouch. Besides the whole stiches....do the kids like being together in the same room?

Tiffani said...

Oh, man. I have been wanting to set up Carson big-boy bed but I am not ready for all that comes with it! Bryson is one tough kid.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

You do have a set of crazy monkeys over there. The room looks great! Hope they adjust well.

Tiffani said...

How is the transition going?

Brandon and Natalie said...

Some days I just feel like commenting so I back track :) You look wonderful!!! I wish you could fly out and see us too, what fun we could have!!!!