Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Boy Arrived!!

Today at 12:03pm another boy joined our family. Mom and baby are doing well. More to come later but for now here are the stats:
8 lbs 7 oz.
21 inches long.
Born July 15, 2009
at 12:03 pm.
His name is Connor Grant Kelly

27 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Yahooo!!!! Welcome Connor, we're so glad you're here :) Can wait to see more pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, he looks darling!

JACK!E said...

that last comment was from me

{Anne} said...

He us so cute! Congrats. Connor's a really cute name!

Ashly said...

congrats!!!! so excited for you all! i'll be calling you to see what you need :) ((hugs)) ash

Laura Jansson said...

Yay!! I love the name Connor, and look at all that hair! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures :) Congratulations!!!!!

Katie Wells said...

Congratulations! I'm super happy for you. Great name choice. Good luck with the transition to three kids!

Me said...

Wahoo! I'm glad that Connor is here and you are both doing well. Can't wait for more photos

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations! Wow, he was big! I hope you get some time to rest. Can't wait to see more pics!

Tiffani said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I have been patiently waiting to hear what his name would be...good choice! Congratulations!

Linda Kelly said...

What a little cutie!! Can't wait to see pictures with him all cleaned up and wide eyed!! You both look great and hope you are ready for restless nights ahead. Can't wait to see Megan and Bryson holding their little brother. We are so excited to meet him in person soon. LUVS

Linda Kelly said...

What a little cutie!! Can't wait to see pictures with him all cleaned up and wide eyed!! You both look great and hope you are ready for restless nights ahead. Can't wait to see Megan and Bryson holding their little brother. We are so excited to meet him in person soon. LUVS

Mom N said...

WOW Alexis you look great! (so do you Josh) and little Connor is adorable! He came so fast! He was a big one! cant wait to hold him. See you soon! So glad you had a good delivery and all is well!
xoxoxo

Growing Up Skye said...

Yay! Congratulations! I can't believe you already had him. It seems like just the other day you posted that you were pregnant again! I'm so excited for you! Good luck with everything!

Mike and Christy said...

Congratulations! Glad to know everything went well. We missed your family here in California.

Nic & Kandis said...

Yay, I'm so excited Connor is finally here! Congratulations! He looks like a cutie even with his squooshy face. Can't wait to meet him :) Give him lots of luvs for me.

Kathryn said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear how things went. Glad you and baby are doing well.

Jessica said...

I still can't believe you had him so quickly! I can't wait to hold him! I will be looking forward to more pictures. Love you all! I am counting down the days until we can come out there.

Kristin Rose said...

Congrats! Glad baby and Mom are doing well. He looks like another cutie! Can't wait to see more pictures. Love you guys!

Nordgren Mommy said...

Yeah, Congratulations! He is a cutie! I'm glad to hear that both baby and mom are doing good, you all look great!

Mark & Shalon said...

congrats!! can't wait to see more pictures!

Tadd & Linda said...

Congratulations you guys! He has the same birthday as Graesie! I love his name. Tell bryson and megan hi for me.

Julia Kelly said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I hope to drive down and visit hopefully before my baby arrives! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Dan & Celeste said...

Congratulations, I'm so excited for you guys, Can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy.

Mandy said...

Congratulations! Look at that hair! Love it. Glad all is well. Can't wait to hear more about your little one. Love you guys!

Tiffany A. said...

Congrats!! Glad everyone is doing well...can't wait to see more pictures!!

Grandmagretzky said...

He is a good looking boy! And I love the name Connor. Congratulations to all of you. Of course I see my sister Linda in all of her grandkids! :-)