Saturday, July 04, 2009

Out With The Old... In With The New

We have been working on a few projects this summer and here are the results.

We sold our old bed and got a new bed (thanks to our friends) so that we could do our next project...

Put a ceiling fan up in our bedroom, much needed for those hot nights, plus it looks a TON better.


We received these next 2 projects from a family at church and we decided to sand them down and redo them to match Bryson's bedding. This project has been the one thing that has taken the longest with DAYS of sanding, painting, repainting and finishing.

But we are happy with how they have turned out.

Next we put shelves in our closet. It makes it look a lot cleaner and more organized. Josh did a great job!

Now that our big projects are done, the kids have been trimmed up with new haircuts...


We put the crib up last night, and the "to do" list is getting shorter, the only big thing left on the list is "Buy a van". Everything else seems to be done and we are ready for our little boy to come to our family. Hopefully it's not much longer.

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the old and new! Everything looks so nice!

Jessica said...

I LOVE how all of your projects have turned out. I also LOVE Megan's hair! Please tell her that I love it. I am SO EXCITED to come out and see everything for myself after my new nephew is born. YIPEE!!

Tiffani said...

wow, you sure have been busy! Make sure to take it easy so you have some energy left for the baby!

Laura Jansson said...

I am so impressed with all of your projects! Nice work! And, the kids' haircuts look adorable :)

Padilla Fam said...

i love how the dressers turned out! how exciting that soon you'll be having a little baby.

Mom N said...

You and Josh are amazing! Everything looks so good! You should be so proud!
Can't wait to see it in person