Friday, July 17, 2009

Part of The Family

Do you think he looks like one of us?


I think that he has a full head of hair like his Dad, he has my ears, but I think that he looks a lot like Bryson. We are excited to see what he is going to look like as he gets bigger.
I'm excited to share more pictures of our cute little boy later once we get settled.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Congrats! So glad he's here and healthy. I can't tell by the pic who he looks like. i'm thinking he's got his own unique look. It will be fun to see how he changes!:)

Linda Kelly said...

He sure has a double chin!! You can't really see his hair in this picture so it is hard to tell. He will change so much before we get to see him but keep posting pictures so we can enjoy him too!!

amber said...

Congrats you guys! He is beautiful and healthy. He looks like Bryson.

Jessica said...

He looks like ALL OF YOU!! :-) I agree with Linda. He is going to change so much in the coming weeks and months but still post pictures we LOVE pictures! Also have fun with Mom and Dad and Tosha. So jealous they will be out there today. We can't wait for our turn to come out and visit! Keep giving the kids LOTS of hugs and kisses from me. Love you all!

Julia Kelly said...

I think he looks like Megan. Keep posting pictures!! I want to see more pictures of the cute little guy!