For all the rest of our family and friends who can't come visit I thought that I would post a video so you can see Connor a little better. Since sometimes a pictures just doesn't do a baby justice. He has started to make these cute noises too.
If that doesn't get you to want to come visit then I don't know what would!
3 comments:
cute!!
What is your calendar like Oct. 2-6th? I have a couple days off work and thought if I could find a good plane fare I should come visit!
Connor has grown since we were there. I love the photos and the video. Yes it does make me want to come back out there to hold him and play with Megan and Bryson and seat out on the deck and watch the birds and fireflies.Josh and you are great host. Miss you all.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment