Stats:
Height: 23 3/4 in (75%)
Weight: 13 pounds even (75-90%)
Head: 40 cm (50%)

We are loving Connor in our lives and for the joy he brings into it. It's amazing what a little smile or a cue can do to brighten up your day. He has been my best sleeper sleeping 7-10 hours at night, I am loving it! He is also my first child to do this...
8 comments:
7-10 hrs? That is amazing and I swear, unheard of! Lucky duck!
It is so cute to see them suck their thumb, at least while they are little! What a cutie little guy.
It is always nice to have a built in pacifier! He is so darn cute and still has a lot of hair. Can't wait to see him in October.
Holy moly 7-10! He's younger than Ava and I was excited for 6! Good for you. He's so cute and has an adorable smile!
Oh oH OH so cute sucking his thumb! When will you guys be out here next?? Can't wait to meet this little man!
you really have beautiful children! I can't believe your oldest in 6! my oldest and only kid just turned 2! I can't wait to take my girl to 'buil a bear', 5 or 6 yrs old sounds about right.
Wow, I'm glad that he is such a good sleeper. Thumb suckers are cute, but Maddie was my sickliest baby and I think it's becuase she touched everything and then put her thumb in her mouth. She had pnemonia and croup 2 winters in a row, and always had a cold of some sorts. Those are my thoughts on thumb sucking. Anyways. He is really cute. Cutest smile!
He is so cute sucking his thumb.
Post a Comment