Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Here!!

Josh did it! He left at 6:10am to the airport, left from here and flew to Tampa Florida with one stop making him arrive at 11:40am. He purchased the van and was out on the road driving home by 1 pm. With the least amount of stops possible he arrived home shortly before 3 am. We all love it. I am nervous about parking and backing it up, but I am sure that I will get use to it quickly. I am so greatful for his willingness to drive our new van home, but he did it... 1 1/2 days, 3 tanks of gas & no problems!

5 comments:

Growing Up Skye said...

Congrats! I still can't believe you bought a van on ebay! It seems so crazy, but it looks like it all worked out so that's great! I'm sure it will be nice to have more space. Enjoy!

Tiffani said...

Mov'in on up! Sweet ride.

Laura Jansson said...

Awesome!!!! Looks like you got a great deal--I'm so happy for you! :)

Linda Kelly said...

Glad that all worked out for you. The van looks great and the kids look happy to have some elbow room. I am sure they will be much happier on any trip you need to drive them too. I am glad Josh stayed awake the whole way and made it home in one piece!! Now you can relax! I bet Josh will miss the hunt for the van on the internet. He won't know what to do with all of his spare time now (heehee)

Allie said...

You are going to love, LOVE your new van! I swore I'd never drive one but now that I have one, I'm never turning back! They are great when you have kids. We also bought ours off of e-bay and got a great deal. How funny. Glad it all worked out!