Dear Megan, I can't believe that it has already been 6 years. You have brought so much joy into our lives and have taught us so many things. You have a beautiful smile that lights up the room and the most adorable freckles that everyone loves. You are always full of energy and you love to learn new things. You are so smart and have learned how to read very quickly and can draw amazingly. You are a great big sister to your 2 younger brothers and are an excellent helper. You are also a very friendly girl and can make friends wherever you go. You are always saying hello to friends from school and giving big hugs to everyone. Some of your favorite things right now are: riding your bike, playing with friends (especially Emma O.) drawing, and playing pretend with all your stuffed animals. We love having you in our family and look forward to the future and what fun things you will bring to our lives. We love you!!
Love,
Mom & Dad
3 comments:
Happy birthday Megan! It looks like you had so much fun on your birthday. We miss you and hope to see you soon!
I can't believe you have a six year old! Crazy! What a cutie...
We love you so much Megan. Our family wouldn't be the same without you in it. You have brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. Our lives are so much better because you are in them. I look back on ALL of our many fond memories with such joy. I have many as you have grown up into such a cute little 6 year old girl. I will always love you and look forward to seeing you grow each year.
Post a Comment