Thursday, October 08, 2009

Kristin's Visit

We had such a great weekend with Kristin in town. Some of the things that we did while she was here; We went to the zoo and for the first time we were able to feed the giraffe's which was pretty cool, the kids loved it.



We showed Kristin around where we live and took a walk down by the river and played at the park by the river.

It was a lot of fun to have Kristin here and to see her, it had been too long! Hopefully it won't be as long between visits. Thanks Kristin for taking time out to see us and spend a weekend with us, we sure loved having you here.

2 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

I am glad you had a great time showing Kristin around your place! Now it is our turn to visit. See you in a few days!

Kristin Rose said...

Thanks for a great stay! It was fun to hang with you guys and the kiddos. Now I really know what I am in for come this March!