Over the weekend we were able to go to see a baseball game, thanks to Josh's work for supplying the tickets. We invited some friends to come with us to enjoy the night.

Here is a cool glove that was in the lobby area. Megan wasn't in the mood for pictures so she didn't jump in, but I thought that it was a good shot of everyone else.

We sat on the side with the playground so that the kids could go play. Which they did go play a couple of times. I don't think I watched any of the game until the last inning. But this little picture thing was up by the playground.

Once we were back in our seats and watching the game in the last inning, it was tied 1-1. The other team was batting, but with our picture who was throwing SUPER fast pitches (one was 105mph) the other team didn't score, so our team got up to bat, and all they had to do was score 1 run and we would win. We had a couple of base hits, an out and then 1 good hit and we won!

You could tell how excited Bryson was. I sort of think all the kids were more excited that the game was over and they could go home. But hey, we won!!
Then they had fireworks after the game to celebrate!

We lucked out with some good weather (once the sun set). I still remember
last year being 9 months pregnant and it was SUPER HOT! It was a fun time, thanks to Josh's work and good company!
2 comments:
It looks like you had great seats. It is always fun to have the kids watch how the game is supposed to be played. It is hard for them to imagine what baseball really is like by playing T-ball.
So much fun! The last time we took the kids to a baseball game out in LA they just played with their cousins and slept. Given Kylie was three and James was one. :) ha ha I think it's so much fun to still go to the events even if the kids don't totally get it. I think you got an amazing picture of Bryson though he does look so excited!
Post a Comment