Megan also got some courage and went off their diving board. She didn't jump off it when she went with a friend earlier in the summer, but I think some practice time at Grandma's pool helped. But here she is jumping off, you can't even tell that she was nervous. She did great!
We loved all of the coupons that we received. There was a lot of FREE stuff. One of the coupons was to a bounce house place. A bunch of my friends and I went down and let the kids run wild. (for free) Then we went over to Chic-fil-a and got them a FREE kids meal. It was a great time for the kids and easy on the pocket book. These are a couple of pictures that I took. I was having too much fun chatting with my girl friends, and the kids were running and bouncing everywhere that I didn't get many.
They had a toy room for toddlers that the kids had fun playing in, it was perfect for Connor.
2 comments:
"I miss my Connor," Cassidy says.
The picture of Bryson in the car is ADORABLE!! What a handsome guy! You are always so good about finding out what is free in your community and taking the kids to it. I will try and do much better at that. Since we've moved I've gotten out in the community more and hopefully this coming year I will do better. Thanks for your great example! Love you!
Post a Comment