To my big kid:
I can't believe that you are already going to preschool. You have been so excited and nervous about starting school. You were so excited to get a fathers blessing when Megan got hers, but when the day came to get yours, you didn't want it at first, then in a split second you changed your mind, grabbed the chair and carried it all by yourself and sat down in it. You sat so still and reverent as Daddy gave you your blessing. You really are growing up.
Here you are on the front porch at 7:20am ready to go to the bus stop.
Here comes the bus.
Such a big boy getting on the bus with a big smile on your face...
During the day was weird not having you here. I kept feeling like I was missing someone, and almost yelled to you to get your shoes on when I left the house until I realized that you weren't there. We were really excited to have you come home. We were even at the bus stop a couple of minutes early, which didn't matter since the bus was about 10 minutes late.I'm Home!
I was relieved to see you smiling when you came off the bus and so happy to give you a hug.
You did stop once to see if Connor and I were coming, but were off again.
Once you were home you told me all about your fun day at school. I tried to get it on video, and this was the best that I could do. (this was take 5)
I am so proud of you Bryson.
Today his job at school was the kitchen helper. He said that his job was to play music in the kitchen. He also went to the block station, house station and the art station. He seemed to have had a great day and I asked him what happened at school that was silly today and he said that there was a bear in the sink at school. (I guess that that is funny) What a day!
Today his job at school was the kitchen helper. He said that his job was to play music in the kitchen. He also went to the block station, house station and the art station. He seemed to have had a great day and I asked him what happened at school that was silly today and he said that there was a bear in the sink at school. (I guess that that is funny) What a day!
3 comments:
Lots to learn and tell us about. I am so glad he gets to go to school to learn how to be a good boy at school. I can not imagine a whole class full of little Bysons and keeping them entertained for the day. It makes me crazy just thinking about it! What a BIG boy he is.
Wow! He is so big! and so cute.
This made me cry. Obviously I am SUPER emotional about sending my sweet baby to school in a few weeks. In one way I'm DREADING it but in another I am SO happy for her to go I KNOW she will LOVE it! She will do great. When you talks about Bryson crying on the bus I teared up. I wanted to go on the bus and give him a hug. :) I will show this to Kylie in the morning. Why do our kids have to grow up SO FAST?!?! Bryson we love you so much and are SO HAPPY that you had such a FUN day at school! Can't wait to hear more about your pre school adventures! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment