I am way behind on an update and working on getting one done for what we did for the month of November. I just had to share this really quick.
7 years of applications, 5 years interviewing at U of L, 4 1/2 years living FAR away from family & 3 times taking the DAT, we finally decided that this was our last year trying to get into dental school. So Josh applied to 16 schools for his last hurrah, has only interviewed at U of L, but this year, that is all that it took. At 12:01am our life was mapped out for us for the next 4 years!! We are so excited & relieved and look forward to spending 4 more years here. It feels nice that we don't have to hit the rewind button anymore and do it again. THANK YOU for all your prayers and words of encouragement during this process.
12 comments:
I seriously had tears in my eyes when I read this! Congratulations to your family!!! I am so happy for you! Your faith, persistence, hard work, & prayers have all paid off!
Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy to hear that you have got in and that prayers were answered. The only bad news is that after your 4 years are up it will be so hard for you to leave the 'Ville. Enjoy and good luck.
No one deserves this more!! So happy for you guys...have to say I'm a bit emotional...I know how happy you guys must be. Love you guys!
AHH!! YEAH!! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!
I am weeping out loud as I type this post. We are so thrilled for you and know how bad you have wanted this. You deserve all the joy you feel at this time and can hardly wait for you to continue on with your dream of becoming a dentist with your father and your brother!
Wahoooo! We are so excited for you guys. And to be able to stay in your beautiful home in Kentucky is so great. It's about dang time you can move on with your life and do what you've been wanting to do.
Congratulations, It's amazing how persistence pays off. Good luck to the next 4 years and hope that everything goes well for you guys.
Congratulations! That is awesome. I'm happy that it has finally happened.
Finally our hopes, dreams, and prayers have come true for you! Let the "hard work" begin!! Congrats.
That is so great! We've been praying so long for this we'll have to get out of the habit. We'll have to change our prayers of asking to prayers of gratitude--I like that! When you've worked so hard for this, I hope we never take it for granted. Your perseverance has paid off. Good job. We are all so happy.
Congratulations!!! That is so great!!!! I'm so happy for you! Tell Josh, good job. So nice that you won't have to move!
Way to go Josh. You deserve this so much. You are a great example to us all on keeping the faith and enduring to the end. May you blessed these next four years while in school. We love you!!
Post a Comment