Thursday, November 03, 2011

Halloween this year

The Costumes:
Morticia & Gomez Addams, Witch, Batman & Dog

The Parties:
We attended the YMCA's Halloween party where the kids played games & got treats, then we also attended the ward trunk or treat where there were more games & treats.

Josh and I went to our annual Halloween party for the grand finale (since the hosts are moving :( ) Here are pictures of some of the winners of the costume contest.  Can you tell what they are dressed as?

The second part of the party is running around town collecting items, information & pictures of us doing crazy things.  (Check out the photos below.)  Lots of fun and we will greatly miss the Langford's when they move (especially around Halloween time).

Halloween day
Then there was trick or treating on Halloween day!  The kids have a TON of candy needless to say. 
Yesterday the kids were going crazy from eating treats all day long that I banned them from having treats today.  I've actually seen a difference.  Now let's just see if we can have all these treats gone before Thanksgiving... or Christmas.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Awesome costumes and I especially love the Adams family idea! We have so much candy...no way two little one's are going to eat it all!

Kristin Rose said...

Love the costumes.