Monday, April 07, 2008
Conference
What a wonderful weekend we had watching conference, trying to entertain the kids so that we can listen, playing Where's Wayne whenever the Tabernacle Choir sang. I had a friend e-mail me this cute conference packet for kids so Megan colored ties for all the apostles when they spoke, Bryson would fold his arms after every song and when he would hear someone say 'Amen', and conducted the music whenever they sang. I really enjoyed watching conference, but I think that my favorite sessions were the first and the last, maybe partially because I was actually able to listen, but I loved Elder Nelson's, and Elder Ballard's talks. I am grateful that I was able to watch and sustain our new prophet, Thomas S. Monson, what a wonderful man he is, he has always been one of my favorites, (not like you can really pick one since they are all great) I love the stories that he tells and he reminds me of my Grandpa. And to all the married women out there if you, or your husband missed Elder Ballard's talk in the last session, you better sit down and watch it, you won't regret it. Every man needs to watch/read his talk. When we were watching it Josh leaned over to me and said "I guess I am doing alright!" And I would have to agree, I have a wonderful husband!! I hope that you guys enjoyed your weekend as much as I did mine, what did you like best about conference?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh i loved conferance!! I watched a lot of the talks again today online. it's hard to pick one favorite, like you said, but i sure needed to hear M. Russell Ballard's talk! So great!!
such a wonderful conference. The music was wonderful and we loved trying to find Wayne. He was so blessed to be able to sing in all the sessions that the Mormon Tab sang in. He is hard to find since he sits on the far right side up at the top!! Anyway, I loved the talk by Elder Holland and of course the talk by Elder Ballard. The talk on Testimonies was wonderful and the talk by our new prophet President Monson. He has such a wonderful personality and can tell a story with such heart!! It was just a great day!
I agree it was a good conference. It looks like we shared the same favorite talk. :-)
Post a Comment